in numerical simulation
• Presentation of the “Magellan” course, CEA program to support business creation;
• Testimonials from CEA employees who have created their own company;
• Interventions on market studies, financing of start-ups, and the new contract to welcome young business creators (doctors / post-docs);
• Lunch and discussions;
• Bilateral meetings to ask your questions;
• Exceptional visits to CEA start-ups.
Tuesday 02/14/2023, 09:00-16:30
CEA is a French government-funded technological research organisation in four main areas: low-carbon energies, defense and security, information technologies and health technologies. A prominent player in the European Research Area, it is involved in setting up collaborative projects with many partners around the world.